MaconRacers.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canoe trip oct3/4

4 posters

Go down

Canoe trip oct3/4 Empty Canoe trip oct3/4

Post  Kirtsky Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 pm

I hope this message doesn't stay here long I'd rather it be at centralgaracing.com!!

Those involved for the Ocmulgee trip, shoot me an e-mail. If it's all still on, and Jimmy has room, I;ll be bringing the canoe up to the shop or whereever is best on friday. I gotta figure out a ride up to macon saturday morning, wife has something early. Think my dad will be able to get me up there though. Got a few more things to grab also and make sure Anthony is going still. And buy a new paddle. Noticed one of mine has a split in the blade.

kirtsky@gmail.com
301-5159 office phone, buyt hardly ever there, but have voicemail.

Kirtsky

Back to top Go down

Canoe trip oct3/4 Empty Re: Canoe trip oct3/4

Post  Evil Goat Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:53 pm

i unfortunately don't think we will be able to attend, i have family coming into town on thursday that will be staying through Oct 11th with us and have a couple family things planned that i wasn't made aware of until today Sad

Evil Goat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hatch Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 am

Evil Goat wrote:i unfortunately don't think we will be able to attend, i have family coming into town on thursday that will be staying through Oct 11th with us and have a couple family things planned that i wasn't made aware of until today Sad

AKA you just got p-whipped. Its ok...its happens to the best of us married folks.

hatch
Admin

https://maconracers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evil Goat Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:14 am

haha, it's my family thats coming into town....theyre just terrible at relaying information

Evil Goat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jayjayjimmyjun Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Kirtsky wrote:I hope this message doesn't stay here long I'd rather it be at centralgaracing.com!!

Those involved for the Ocmulgee trip, shoot me an e-mail. If it's all still on, and Jimmy has room, I;ll be bringing the canoe up to the shop or whereever is best on friday. I gotta figure out a ride up to macon saturday morning, wife has something early. Think my dad will be able to get me up there though. Got a few more things to grab also and make sure Anthony is going still. And buy a new paddle. Noticed one of mine has a split in the blade.

kirtsky@gmail.com
301-5159 office phone, buyt hardly ever there, but have voicemail.

It is still on. You can bring all your stuff Friday and we will put it in the shop. Jim said we will meet at 9 am Sat morning at the shop since the boat ramp is still blocked off and dont know if it will be open on Sat. Cant wait!

jayjayjimmyjun

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirtsky Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Awesome! Would it be possible to leave my car at the shop saturday morning? Wife or dad is gonna meet me for the canoe sunday, and drive from there back over to get the car.

Yeah, the ramp at spring st. is still blocked, I'm assuming because of the damn sewage spill! But we will be upstream from all that.

Kirtsky

Back to top Go down

Post  jayjayjimmyjun Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Kirtsky wrote:Awesome! Would it be possible to leave my car at the shop saturday morning? Wife or dad is gonna meet me for the canoe sunday, and drive from there back over to get the car.

Yeah, the ramp at spring st. is still blocked, I'm assuming because of the damn sewage spill! But we will be upstream from all that.

You can leave the car at the shop. No problem. I got to get me a sleeping bag. Figured we would have some steaks on the fire Sat night and cook eggs in the am. I will bring some charcoal.

jayjayjimmyjun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum